Monday, April 6, 2009

Whether the Weather

We're knee-deep into springtime, and only recently is it not absolutely freezing anymore. It's been raining almost daily for the past week. I hope it never ends. Anyways, recently Charleston has actually become somewhat of a musical city. Touring bands that don't sound like Garth Brooks & Dunn are finally coming down here.

Case in point:
FUCKING DINOSAUR JR MOTHERFUCKERS!!!!
For all of you that don't know, I'm completely obsessed with these guys. I'm going to be like a little schoolgirl when I see Mr. Mascis up on stage. One tip, though: bring earplugs. Trust me.
Oh. And freakin' Mike Watt is playing with him.
Make sure you buy your tickets now




Here's a list of some upcoming concerts:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The show on the 9th is cancelled, but there's another one going down that night at 89 Columbus. Should be on Facebook.